opi뷰티

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자봄여름가을겨울 조회 1회 작성일 2021-06-23 21:07:12 댓글 0

본문

Infinite Shine | Application

OPI Infinite Shine is a professional 3-step system that offers up to 11 days of gel-like wear and shine. Over 140+ Infinite Shine Shades for the long-wear lacquer enthusiast. OPI Infinite Shine wears like gel but applies and removes like lacquer.

1) Shake Infinite Shine primer to thoroughly mix.
2) To properly prepped nails, apply 1 thin coat leaving a tiny margin around the cuticle area. Cap the free edge. Allow to dry.
3) Shake Infinite Shine shade of choice to thoroughly mix.
4) Apply 2 thin coats leaving a tiny margin around the cuticle area. Cap the free edge. Allow each coat to dry.
5) Shake Infinite Shine Gloss to thoroughly mix.
6) Apply 1 thin coat leaving a tiny margin around the cuticle area. Cap the free edge to seal in Infinite Shine. Allow to dry.
7) Once Infinite Shine Gloss is dry to the touch, apply a drop ofProSpa Cuticle Oil to cuticles.

PRO TIPS:
- Use as few strokes as possible when applying Infinite Shine Gloss to avoid overworking.
- Dry in a well lit room or in natural sunlight.
- Do not use DripDry or RapiDrySpray

More on Infinite Shine: https://www.opi.com/nail-products/long-wear/

Follow us on Instagram for more tips on Infinite Shine: https://www.instagram.com/opi/

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/OpiProducts
Jenny Stone : Beautiful application! ♥ Jenny
Jessica Rugg : Why does it need to be a well lit room?
Jennifer LaGrange : Not sure what’s wrong, but when I apply the top coat, it actually does the opposite of shine. It dulls the color & looks matte. I don’t understand cause I’ve seen nothing but good reviews.
Connie Long : does it contain strenthener pls?
Evie Toledo : Hi,
Do I have to use the light to dry it ???

OPI ProSpa | Manicure Signature

Now that you are investing in the products and education to become a trusted ProSpa care consultant, you will want to develop a series of upgraded manicures and pedicures for your menu. Name them appropriately and provide the price up front. Use your OPI Profit Calculator to determine cost of goods, required time for service, and profit goal. Focus on your own value rather than worrying about what the competition is charging.
Nokha gamer : Kya ya Pakistan me kis place sy mela ga
Likitha Bh : Too many steps
Noreen Ch : Amazon sey order kar lein. Main Canada main rehti hon, main nain opi ki products mangwai hai aur use b ki hain. Boht achi products hain lakin mangi hain.

[뷰티샴페인] LIVE 클렌징편

안녕하세요, 홍시 여러분~
지난 6월 5일 토요일날 진행했던 라이브 방송 영상입니다:)

[사용 제품]
에뛰드 립 앤 아이 리무버
ETTUDE LIP \u0026 EYE REMOVER

일리윤 프레쉬 모이스처 립 앤 아이 리무버
ILLIYOON FRESH MOISTURE LIP \u0026 EYE REMOVER

폴라초이스 오메가 + 클렌징 밤
PAULA'S CHOICE OMEGA+ COMPLEX CLEANSING BALM

폴라초이스 젠틀 터치 메이크업 리무버
PAULA'S CHOICE GENTLE TOUCH MAKEUP REMOVER

파머시 그린 클린 메이크업 멜트 어웨이 클렌징 밤
FARMACY GREEN CLEAN MAKE UP MELTAWAY CLEANSING BALM

폴라초이스 디 언스크럽 클렌저
PAULA'S CHOICE THE UNSCRUB CLEANSER

엠블리올리스 오 드 보떼 로자멜리스
EMBRYOLISSE Eau de Beauté Rosamélis

어웨어 약산성 미셀라 클렌징 워터
AWARE ph balancing micellar cleansing water
최현정 : 육각수 노래에 빵터졌뿌따ㅋㅋㅋ
최현정 : 보는내내 웃느라 죽는줄 ㅋ
*밤톨이 * : 우왕~~~~~라방 못봤어요홍언니 비아언니 라방은 증맬루~~~~엄지척이에요
김율 : 다시 봐도 넘 재밌어요 ㅎㅎ
e로사리아 : ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 늦게나마 유쾌한 기운 안고 갑니다 미와 해학이 공존하는 아름다운 밤이었네요

#opi뷰티

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,393건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--980b200aob229a.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz